- 240 experts
- 4000 entrepreneurs excellent and varied industries
- 36 Plenary 90 exposures
- 84 Thematic Workshops Professional 180 talks
- 5 0 Cycle recognized businessmen in conversation with the leaders of Internet Business
- 36 companies awarded with the eCommerce Awards in six categories in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Brazil and Colombia.
- Over 100 entries or notes in news media, radio and television
- Over 2,500 mentions on Twitter
- Over 1300 fans on facebook with 1000 average daily post views
Were conducted eCom DAY merce Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago and Lima (more details log on http://www.ecommerceday.org/2010) closing in Bogota Colombia with eCommerce LATAM 2010 (more details log in http://www.colombia.ecommercelatam.org)
Other significant events that occurred during the year 2010 were:
- The delivery of eCommerce LATAM AWARD 2010-6 reputable businesses for their contributions make possible the development of the digital economy and the Internet business in the region, chosen from 36 winning companies in their categories in the 6 countries and after an arduous process in which participated more than 100 recognized leaders in an expert committee and jury selectors entire auditing process at the regional level Everis. More info on http://www.ecommerceaward.org
- Under the Regional Program for Electronic Dispute Resolution to be highlighted as the only institution in Latin America present at the Conference in Vancouver in which he discussed the design of a Global Settlement system online for those disputes arising from electronic commerce transactions business (B2B) and between businesses and individuals (B2C). Vancouver's reflections were carried UNCITRAL having been selected by UNCITRAL ILCE Institution Observer as guest of Latin America. More info on http://www.einstituto.org/?page_id=366
- Implementation through the Observatory and Center for the Study of the Digital Economy ILCE Copckip in each local chapter of ILCE which is a dashboard which includes several tools that graphically display relevant information on the evolution of the Commerce and Electronic Business in each country through a series of indicators and performance measures (Key Performance Indicators). More info at: http://www.einstituto.org/?page_id=631
- Exclusive Presentation on eCommerce and eCommerce DAY LATAM of the third edition of the Studies on B2C E-Commerce in Latin America conducted jointly by VISA and AméricaEconomía Intelligence with the inclusion of indicators for Latin America eReadiness including more than 50 variables each country related to Internet business and the Digital Economy and its comparison with countries such as Spain and the U.S.. More info at: http://www.einstituto.org/?p=862
- Unify efforts to define the basis and regulatory framework to facilitate the adoption, use and reciprocal recognition of trust seals and good practices in Latin America, allowing its approval through the Regional Program eConfianza. More info at: http://www.econfianza.org
- Development record of activities within the Regional Outreach Program in conjunction with local chapters develops or supports ILCE with online transmission to all Latin America, among which are: the Conference on "Opportunities for SMEs in Electronic Commerce" in the framework of Mercosur Digital project and the "Days Keys Electronic Commerce 2.0" training more than 9000 companies and entrepreneurs in Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Mexico and Colombia. More info at: http://www.einstituto.org/?page_id=283
- Launch of First Online Digital Business Program by sharing Web content, news, experiences and cases of Internet businesses in Latin America. More info at: http://www.explorandonegocios.tv
- With equal effort and commitment to work for the first open social network of companies and individuals interested in the Internet business, eBusiness Community will overcome the 2500 active members.
- To list some of the initiatives that were developed in the last year.
A special paragraph deserves ILCE Regional Action Plan 2011, which included a full agenda of activities and initiatives, including:
- V Editing most important regional event on Electronic Commerce and Internet Business in Latin America, eCommerce LATAM 2011 in the city of Sao Paulo, Brazil to jointly eCommerce Emerging Market SUMMIT 2011 that for the first time be held in Brazil from the hand of Latin American Institute for Electronic Commerce ILCE.
- Local issues were performed eCommerce DAY Lima, Peru - - Guayaquil, Ecuador - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Bogota, Colombia and Mexico DF, Mexico in Santiago, Chile. More info about this tour event 2011 entering http://www.ecommerceday.org/2011
- Regional Platform Program eConfianza adding value added services and achieving a record volume resolved through their cases ODR system was renewed. On the other hand eConfianza stamps joined the World Alliance Trust Mark http://www.worldtrustmarkalliance.org/ grouping major online trust seals worldwide.
- In 7 countries were awarded to 41 leading companies in Latin America received eCommerce Awards in six categories, by selecting 6 winners eCommerce Latam 2011 AWARD to the best companies in the world of internet business in Latin America. More info at: http://www.ecommerceaward.org
- Europe and Latin America companies in the United States of 2.0 shares included in the European eCommerce Conference 2011, Shop.org and Etail Latinoamerica 2011 with European and American trade missions to Brazil eCommerce LATAM 2011 - 4 business bridges between Latin America were organized. More info at: http://www.einstituto.org/?page_id=964 and access quick 2.0 Business Bridge to Brazil held from November 27 to December 2, 2011 by entering here: http://www.einstituto. org/puente-empresarial-2-0-iberoamericano-a-san-pablo-brasil /
- Conducting business landing 2.0 visits in each business and eCommerce eCommerce DAY LATAM 2011 and networking activities to promote business and cross border e-commerce. More info at: http://www.einstituto.org/?page_id=964 and quick access to Business 2.0 Landing Argentina held on September 27, 2011 by entering here: http://www.einstituto.org/?p = 1809
- Development pilots Center Network Mediation and Arbitration (ODR Providers) in Latin America within the Regional Electronic rogram RED Dispute Resolution (ODR Online Dispute Resolution). More info at: http://www.einstituto.org/?page_id=366
- Production of regular meetings of the Regional Cycle "Conversations with Leaders of Business Internet" in order to help companies, especially SMEs and entrepreneurs in Latin America through the practical knowledge and career leaders invited to enter the world of Internet businesses, improving and increasing the supply of products and services online through firsthand knowledge of what good business practices online. All meetings were transmitted over the Internet to all Latin America and the world having a great call, go through this link to one of the activities info at: http://www.lidereseninternet.com/ and http://www.einstituto.org/?page_id=889
- Dissemination of studies, statistics and indicators through the Regional Centre and Study Centre of the Digital Economy which to assess the development of the digital economy and the Internet business in LATAM. More info at: http://www.einstituto.org/?page_id=631
- Presentation of case studies of successful Latin American Business 2.0 through the Regional Centre and Regional Studies Center of the Digital Economy. More info at: http://www.einstituto.org/?page_id=631
- Launch of the Virtual School of Mercosur and realization of pilot courses on "Doing Business on the Internet for Entrepreneurs and SMEs"
- Released together with ICEX - Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade of a periodic digital newsletter in order to keep channels of news, publications and news related to the activity of e-commerce and internet business in Latin America, Europe and the world (see more information in: http://www.einstituto.org/elatam-news/ )
- Contents initiatives numbers together with their local chapters to implement training programs, training and certification in the Digital Economy suitable for competitions held as denntro the F Control Grant Program in Argentina. More info at: http://www.einstituto . org /? page_id = 234
- Broadcast online for all eCommerce DAY and major activities of the ILCE within its Regional Action Plan ILCE 2011 and after that more than 18,000 entrepreneurs, professionals and businesses throughout Latin America could access them. More info at: http://www.einstituto.org/?p=1633
- UDRP Regional Initiative Program Dispute Resolution Electronics -RED/ODR proposed implementing a dispute resolution center of regional character, to disputes concerning domain names are present. More information at: http://www.einstituto.org/?p=1861
- Realization of baring dissemination and awareness activities with local chapters of ILCE and other institutions across Latin America as the cycle of online eCommerce DAY Online conference in Brazil , the SME Seminar Series MPE , the intensive monthly seminars on various topics related to her world in Argentina online and webinar on trends in e-commerce and internet business in tourism made in Peru to name a few
This matrix can be graphically seen in the summary of regional initiatives and programs of the American Institute of Electronic Commerce in its action plan made in 2011
Memory images, indicators and outcomes of the various initiatives, programs and activities of the Latin American Institute for Electronic Commerce in 2011
We invite you to join our network on linkedin, our page on Facebook and add our twitter to continue the space of interaction in virtual form and feel the rhythm of the internet business in Latin America with all the news, activities, events and news important in the region, only take you 5 minutes!
Then we send some quick links of interest:
- Now please join our network on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3191563
- Now please join our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/einstituto
- Join now Prime Social Network for Internet Business: http://www.comunidebusiness.com
- Now add our Twitter: http://twitter.com/einstituto
Do not forget to follow the hashtag # elatam through twitter to stay abreast of the latest news from the world of internet business and feel the Latin rtimo of electronic commerce in the region.
Some Videos Ondemand with details and summaries of initiatives latinomericano ILCE Institute of Electronic Commerce in the region
- Video's exclusive Presentation on eCommerce and eCommerce DAY LATAM of the third edition of the Studies on B2C E-Commerce in Latin America conducted jointly by VISA and AméricaEconomía Intelligence with the inclusion of indicators for Latin America eReadiness including more 50 variables in each country related to Internet business and the Digital Economy and its comparison with countries such as Spain and the U.S.
- Online Video Coverage with the International Symposium on Electronic Dispute Resolution RED - Online Dispute Resolution ODR held in the city of Buenos Aires Argentinas with over 100 international experts that includes a summary of the Program ILCE and interviews with global benchmarks of Thematic
- Video of the meeting Conversing with Business Leaders Internet in the form After Hour Theme: Trends, Prospects and the keys to success for 2011
- Video with the presentation of the First Online Digital Business Program by sharing Web content, news, experiences and cases of Internet businesses in Latin America
- Video of the meeting Conversing with Business Leaders Internet in the form of Closed Lunch: Conversations with Wenceslao Casares, CEO of BLING NATION
- Video examples of the actions of dissemination of Good Practices of Electronic Commerce - eCommerce holding ILCE to increase and improve the supply of products and services on the Internet in Latin America