The eBusiness Day Mexico 2009 was organized by the Mexican Internet Association AMIPCI ( http://www.amipci.org.mx ) on October 22, 2009 in the World Trade Center in Mexico City DF within initiatives promoted by Latin American Institute for Electronic Commerce ILCE with obejtivo generate business relationships through training, workshops and practical applications for the development of online business. We will have five pavilions business in which you will learn: SMEs, e-commerce, security, financial services and new technologies.
It was attended by prominent speakers who will lead the workshops we have prepared for this event.
In the morning, in Keynote, he spoke of AMIPCI Electronic Banking Study 2009, Prospective Technological Internet business, Domains, essential for your business stone besides Creating online communities.
In the afternoon, they conducted training workshops in 5 different sectors.
Advertising for SME
Legal Protection for your Business
The importance of Internet presence
Armando your internet strategy
The importance of. Mx
Social networks a necessary subject
Community SMEs: Tools and Resource Optimization
* Care for your business security
* The importance of computer security and continuity in the importance of security on your PC
* Protecting Identity
* Creating new consumers in confianzaa
* From on line to off line
* Trends in Electronic Commerce
* Electronic Commerce
* How to expand your sales through Internet
* The importance of communication and education in today's world
* Spread the word and grow your sales.
* Electronic Invoice
* New technologies
* Cloud Computing: The New Trend
* Web development tools for the future
* Mobile MKT
* Public Networks
* Internet, companies enhancer
* No more rows
* Empowering Electronic Commerce in Mexico
* I Eficientando your bank accounts
* Improving payment systems
* Sales card, a great business opportunity.
To access more info go to the following link: http://www.amipci.org.mx/eventos/index.php?clave=17