It is aimed at all those interested in the new economy, digital development, information society and knowledge economy and network connectivity, or any of its many variants:
- Companies in the process of adaptation to the New Economy
- Local interest in the general public sector digitization and the economic and social impact of new technologies and innovation Central government, regional and.
- Social media involved in the diffusion of new technologies and, more generally, of the new economy.
- Professionals of the new technologies of information and communication technology (ICT)
- Professors of economics, business management, ICT, etc..
- Managers and professionals who dedicate a special innovation in processes, products and systems of care organization.
- Instructors of courses on Internet, e-commerce, database management, etc..
- Students and fans of these issues.
We are aware that providing an integrated view of such a current, widespread and varied as the "new economy" is no easy task field. There are experiences and opinions for everyone when assessing and explaining the economic and business operation of the new information technologies and telecommunications (ICT) or known variants with different names as varied as digital economy, information, networks, electronic or other various converging in the most general of New Economy.
We have chosen the work of the Centre and Centre for the Study of Digital Economy services statistical information (COCKPIT by country), studies on the digital economy and present a review in the form of summary sheets setting out the main aspects to be focused on very synthetic way to allow easy reading and easy reference.
Through cooperation agreements with similar center in Europe and the U.S. we have collected fifty made chips including relationships, diagrams, data tables, graphs, etc.. on various issues of the new economy are grouped into seven sections:
- - Understand the new economy and its macroeconomic effects.
- - Penetration of the new global economy.
- - Assessment of the sectoral effects of the new economy.
- - Penetration of the new regional economy.
- - New Economy / New Predictions Company and new economy.
- - Innovation.
- - Readings and recommended websites.
Services Centre and Centre for the Study of the Digital Economy
- Copckip is a Dashboard which includes several tools that graphically relevant information muestranen Evolution Commerce and Electronic Business in each country through a series of performance indicators ILCE called KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
Enter COCKPIT Brazil: http://www.camara-e.net/iframe/default.aspx
- Studies on the Digital Economy in Latin America: A special selection of the most important and up to date on the world of business studies online in Latin America
- ILCE Reports: Quarterly reports on the evolution of selected metrics on the world of internet business in Latin America