The Trust Seal assures users secure access to a web site and also implies, by companies, a commitment to best practices in Internet, globally recognized through what is known as the Code of Good Practice as it comes to address the lack of legal regulation.
It has been found that the best way that they meet best practices on the Internet, such as security, clear information of enterprises, visible means of payment, grievance resolution, etc, is through building trust, which is achieved through the understanding by the user when going to a web transactions to buy products and / or services, you should check if the company has a logo stamp of trust and thus realize its transactions securely.
In order to better position the companies, differentiate from the competition, increase the conversion rate of your site, was created for the first time in Latin America, an initiative of the Latin American Institute for Electronic Commerce.
eConfianza Trust has three stamps for Internet Sites.
The stamps include the following services:
- Rated online companies the user by the
- Online Deposit of Contract Documents (terms, conditions and privacy policies of the companies)
- Complaint Resolution System or complaints expeditiously, friendly, neutral third party trained
Seal eConfianza Latam is the only part of the World Network of stamps (World Alliance Trust Mark) is decr we are aligned with the best practices in the world of Internet.
Acquire the seal is very easy, as companies commit to providing security and confidence to your customers and diffuses including why your company apart from the competition.
The eConfianza Regional Programme is an initiative of the Latin American Institute for Electronic Commerce eInstituto in order to encourage and attract more and better range of products and online services that comply with good business practices by generating a positive Internet experience for consumers.
- All website owned eConfianza Seal is committed to respecting the eConfianza Code, so clients, customers and users can rely on the security and confidentiality of use and buy on the site.
- The eConfianza Regional Initiative is completing the process of ISO 9001/2008 certification for all its processes.
- -Trust is a member of the World Trustmark Alliance WTA
- eConfianza promotes activities and campaigns that benefit all players in the online marketplace, companies, suppliers and customers.
FOR MORE INFORMATION >> ENTER IN: www.econfianza.org
STAMPS >> eConfianza COORDINATOR: Dr. Carolina Alurralde
econfianza.coord @ einstituto.org
PILOT COORDINATOR >> RED / ODR: Dr. Gabriela Szlak