The activities organized by eAlumni allow graduates to careers in digital business stay updated on the latest industry trends, creating greater opportunities for professional development.
Scope of work
University graduates and postgraduate study related to internet business and the digital economy.
Also those who have completed executive programs and extension courses validated or certified by the eInstituto, local chapters and its network of institutions.
● Continuing professional education through activities and specific training workshops for members and providing scholarships in recognized institutions.
● Networking of members through offline and online events.
● Working with educational institutions in the review and updating of the topics included in their educational programs.
● Support in conducting academic fieldwork (field project, dissertations and thesis completion of studies) and management consulting projects.
In addition to the benefits of partners eInstituto representations in each Latin American country eAlumni participants will have the following distinct advantages:
● Access to Regional Plan eInstituto Scholarship
● Preferred access eInstituto activities
● benefits Cuponera
● Regular meetings in the form of working breakfast or after office
● Student Exchanges
● Priority access to employment opportunities for job
● Exclusive material
● Meetings exclusive monthly "Coffee with the specialists of internet business": Talks with experts on current digital business.
● Technical visits to leading companies exclusive business online.
● Seminars processing jobs limit