From the Latin American Institute ecommerce economic and metric information about the development of trade and e-business and its impact internationally, Latin America and national economies that compose it promotes.
The Observatory and Center for the Study of Digital Economy focuses on statistical information services (COCKPIT by country), studies on the digital economy and present a review in the form of summary sheets setting out the main aspects very briefly to allow quick reading and easy reference.
Through cooperation agreements with similar centers in Europe and the U.S. we have collected fifty made chips including relationships, diagrams, data tables, graphs, etc.. on various issues of the new economy are grouped into seven sections:
- Understand the new economy and its macroeconomic effects.
- Penetration of the new global economy.
- Assessment of the sectoral effects of the new economy.
- Penetration of the new regional economy.
- New Economy / New Predictions Company and new economy.
- Readings and recommended websites.
Services Centre and Centre for the Study of the Digital Economy
Copckip is a Dashboard which includes several tools that graphically display relevant information on the evolution of the Commerce and Electronic Business in each country through a series of performance indicators eInstituto called KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
Initiative dissemination of good practice:
What we do?
Within the framework of the Observatory and Center for the Study of Digital Economy, the Latin American Institute for Electronic Commerce - eInstituto - aims to promote information on good value práctivas and tools for e-business and its needs in Latin America.
This regional initiative disseminated online content through the generation of different websites where information related to the various pillars of e-commerce, industry news and best practices for eCommerce general information directed primarily at SMEs and entrepreneurs will be published.
The objective of this initiative is to provide information of value to individuals and businesses, both in his role as seller and buyer, allowing them to generate a positive online shopping experience.
And WHY eINSTITUTO OCA
eInstituto is a nonprofit regional grouping of the main institutions that promote and support the Digital Economy in the different Latin American countries in order to promote joint initiatives that strengthen the world of internet business organization. Among the objectives of eInstituto weaving is an open network of organizations and institutions that promote regional initiatives of each of its members and the whole.
OCA is a company Argentina, logistics expert with 55 years of experience in the market and has building structure, technical and nationwide coverage to ensure the ability to respond in quantity and quality, service requirements in the circumstances submitted. Thus, OCA has the structure and expertise to meet the challenges of the changing competitive environment in the local market and the demands of online businesses.
OCA is the first company to offer a product in Argentina specifically designed to meet the needs of electronic commerce and Internet business.
CHARACTERISTICS OF INITIATIVE
Multiple sites of dissemination of information on logistics value and good business practices online are generated:
· These sites will be generated and managed by OCA in its entirety and content generation will be in charge of logistics experts.
· A team of foreign journalists will be responsible for generating content and manage it for publication in the different sites.
· The part eInstituto promote their dissemination and providing content on best practices in e-commerce, news, videos, and other topics that enrich the knowledge of users.
· The eInstituto is also responsible for backing up the contents of web sites generated under this initiative ensuring quality information.
About 20 domains registered in a first stage.
An example of sites that will be created is already online:
Project Coordinator eInstituto