From the Latin American eCommerce Institute promotes economic and metric information on the evolution of trade and e-business and its impact at international, Latin America and the national member economies.
The Observatory and Centre for Digital Economy focuses on statistical information services (COCKPIT by country), studies on the digital economy and to present a review in the form of summary sheets setting out the main aspects in a very synthetic to allow quick reading and easy reference.
Through cooperation agreements with similar centers in Europe and the U.S. have collected fifty schedules established including relationships, diagrams, data tables, graphs, etc.. on various issues of the new economy grouped into seven sections:
- Understand the new economy and its macroeconomic effects.
- Penetration of the new global economy.
- Assessment of the effects of the new economy sector.
- Regional penetration of the new economy.
- New Economy / New business and new economy Predictions.
- Readings and recommended websites.
Services Centre and Centre for Digital Economy
Copckip is a Dashboard that includes several tools that display relevant information in graphic form the evolution of Trade and Electronic Business in each country through a series of performance indicators KPIs called eInstituto (Key Performance Indicators)
Initiative dissemination of good practice:
What we do?
Within the framework of the Observatory and Center for Digital Economy Studies, the Latin American Institute of Electronic Commerce - eInstituto - aims to promote good valuable information on práctivas and e-business tools and needs in Latin America.
This regional initiative disseminate online content through the generation of different websites where you publish information relating to the various pillars of commerce, industry news and best practices for eCommerce in general information directed primarily at SMEs and entrepreneurs.
The aim of this initiative is to provide information of value to individuals and businesses, both in his role as seller and buyer, allowing them to generate a positive online shopping experience.
WHY AND OCA eINSTITUTO
eInstituto is a nonprofit organization of regional grouping key institutions that promote and support the Digital Economy in the different countries of Latin America with the aim of promoting joint initiatives that strengthen the world of internet business. Among the objectives of the weave is eInstituto open network entities and regional institutions that promote the initiatives of each of its members and of the whole.
OCA is a company Argentina, logistics expert with 55 years of experience in the market and has building structure, technical and nationwide coverage to ensure the ability to respond, in quantity and quality, service requirements in the circumstances that arise. Thus, OCA has the structure and experience to meet the challenges posed by the changing competitive environment of the local market and the demands of online businesses.
OCA is the first company to offer Argentina a product specifically designed to meet the needs of electronic commerce and Internet business.
CHARACTERISTICS OF INITIATIVE
They generate multiple sites to disseminate information on logistics value and good business practices online:
· These sites will be generated and managed by OCA in its entirety and content generation will be in charge of logistics experts.
· A team of foreign journalists will be responsible for generating content and manage it for publication in the different sites.
· The part eInstituto promote their dissemination and providing content on best practices in e-commerce, news, videos, and other topics that enrich the knowledge of users.
· The eInstituto support is also responsible for the content of web sites generated under this initiative ensuring quality information.
About 20 are recorded in a first stage domains.
An example of sites that will be created is already online:
Project Coordinator eInstituto